Sars Payment Agreement

If you answer yes to 2 or more of the following questions, contact us for your free debt payment offer! When a subject is unable to pay a tax debt in a single amount within the prescribed payment period, a phased payment plan is provided according to the prescribed criteria and procedures. A tax debt can be settled later or in increments by an agreement called adjournment. For more details and information on how the payment methods mentioned above can be used, Please click here If the senior SARS official rejects the request to suspend the payment due to SARS in the form of a predisposition until the outcome of an objection or complaint, the subject has the option of requesting SARS for a payment plan (i.e. requesting payment of the tax debt in affordable monthly increments). Do you have unpaid tax debts and are you unable to pay the amount in one payment? SARS provides for a phased deferral or payment regime for unpaid tax liabilities. You can apply for and make a staggered payment with SARS. It allows you to pay your debts in an amount or in increments over time until you have paid all of your debt, including applicable interest. However, this agreement would be subject to certain qualification criteria. A payment agreement may be requested: taxpayers who are not authorized to defer payment of tax debts, as indicated in the revised Draft Of Disaster Management Tax Relief Administration Bill, and taxpayers seeking additional relief may ask SARS to pay the tax debts in increments in the following circumstances: In the event that the taxpayer cannot afford to repay the tax debt owed to SARS. , another discharge mechanism granted by the TAA is a compromise agreement that allows SARS to write off part of the tax debt.

If you disagree with your tax debt, you can file a dispute. To file a dispute, please consult objections and appeals. Even if you challenge the tax debt, you still have to pay the debts while your dispute is being processed. The request for a stay of payment may be sought while the litigation is being dealt with. Interest is due to unpaid debts. Call the contact centre or go to your nearest branch. For more information on how to contact us, please click here.

Share with Friends!
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Google Buzz
  • Posterous
  • Tumblr